We have Mr. America John DeFendis and the world renown Ultra Fit Personal Training team. As seen on Hard Copy (4 times); ABC TV's 20/20 with Barbara Walters; Fox News; CNN, CBS, and ABC News; ESPN; The Joan Rivers Show; Your Carolina; and NBC Sports.
John DeFendis has the following credentials:
* Weight Loss, Health and Fitness Expert
* ISSA Director of Exercise
* Life Coach
* Fitness Hall of Fame Inductee (Inducted in 2007)
* Mr. America and IFBB Professional Athlete
* Motivational Speaker
He also holds the following positions:
* Ultra Fit By DeFendis LLC - President and Founder
* DeFendis Enterprises LLC - President
* Relentless Pursuit LLC - President
* Director of personal training for Coop's Health and Fitness in Spartanburg, Greenville and Anderson, South Carolina.
~ DeFendis Bio:
Weight Loss and Fitness Hall of Fame Inductee, John DeFendis is the founder of the Ultra Fit nutrition and exercise program. In addition to international recognition as a weight loss and fitness expert, DeFendis has been a spiritual and motivational speaker, professional athlete, performance and lifestyle coach for over 36 years, and has guided thousands of Americans in the definition and achievement of their professional and personal objectives.
His philosophy of "relentless pursuit" can best be illustrated by his defined objective of a Mr. USA title; he committed to paper at age thirteen and ultimately achieved it in 1988 at age thirty. More than a generation of short-term emotion, DeFendis initiates sustained, quantifiable achievement with the individuals and organizations with which he works.
DeFendis developed Ultra Fit 30 years ago and executes the program through a national team of personal trainers. Ultra Fit is the most comprehensive weight loss, toning and shaping, and anti-aging program available and, since its development, has produced tens of thousands of success stories. The program is responsible for results which include the loss of 100 pounds or more by hundreds of Americans in the last 2 years alone and has been featured on a number of major television programs and networks, including Hard Copy (4 times); ABC TV's 20/20 with Barbara Walters; Fox News; CNN, CBS, and ABC News; ESPN; The Joan Rivers Show; and NBC Sports.
Utilizing his "T.E.A.M." (Training, Education, Accountability, Motivation) philosophy, DeFendis consistently and flawlessly delivers on his promise of guaranteed results, which include not only the achievement of individual weight loss, fitness and lifestyle objectives but also the following:
* the potential elimination of prescription medications for cholesterol, high blood pressure, and type-2 diabetes and their cost
* improvement in work productivity
* reduction in lost-time injuries and absenteeism
* improvement in professional and personal relationships due to increased self-esteem and self-confidence
DeFendis' clients and accomplishments include as follows:
* Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich and 17 senators and congressmen at the congressional gym
* Clothing designer Calvin Klein
* CEO of American Express Jim Robinson
* Professional ballplayers Mike Piazza and Luis Alicea
* Professional boxer Andrew Golatta
* Numerous seminars for the Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Cardinals, and the Phoenix Suns basketball team
* Personal training of over 300 champion titleholders in figure, fitness and bodybuilding
* Appearance on 24 national and international magazine covers
* International Fitness Hall of Fame inductee along with fitness superstars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jack Lalanne
* "Trainer of the Year" for 9 consecutive years for the State of Florida
In addition to the earlier list, DeFendis has hosted radio talk shows on fitness and nutrition, as well as in general interest. Additionally, he has written a syndicated newspaper column which was published in 28 newspapers and currently writes a newspaper column entitled "Your Personal Trainer". DeFendis is the director of exercise for the International Sports Sciences Association, the premier personal training certification agency in the country, and is currently writing their personal training course.
John DeFendis maintains his health and strength at over 50 years old and is a representative and example of fitness over 50 and how the lifestyle can benefit us as we mature towards our senior years.
Lose 25-30 pounds in 6 weeks with Ultra Fit!