Fine Tuned Structures LLC (FTS) is a structural engineering firm that specializes in innovative solutions that provide delicate balance between structural integrity and client's unique aspirations. We strive to create harmony between structural efficiency and architectural vision.
At FTS, we offer strong professionalism and dedication to your projects, whether small or large. We will work with you for the best solution in the most efficient manner. Understanding well the role of the engineer in the complex process of structural design, we will do our best to provide you with innovative and sustainable structural solutions. We are proud of our ability to creatively apply the technology in a responsive and timely manner.
Our mission is to provide quality work for our clients and be valuable members of strong design and construction teams. Earning trust through doing what is right even when doing so is difficult.
We offer the following services:
- Structural design of new structures
- Evaluation and renovation of existing structures, including seismic retrofit
- 3D modeling of complex structures, including application of all relevant loads per governing codes
- Linear and non-linear structural analyses
- Structural inspections, assessments, and recommendations for repair and strengthening techniques based on conditions and cost
- Specialty structural repair design, such as concrete restoration, fiber reinforced polymer structural strengthening, bridge jacking design, and heavy lifting
- Plan checking (where required by the governing authorities)
- Value engineering
- Forensic engineering
- Construction phase assistance, including site visits and on-site support
- Steel connection design
Our lead engineers are licensed in MD, VA, Washington (DC), NC, KY, SC, GA, FL, NV, UT, CA, and WA.