I have worked with Flick Wiltshire on over 16 video's and many other content oriented projects over the years and here is what I know about Flick.
1. He works within established budgets and is realistic when putting a budget together. He will figure out a way to do it within budget or he will tell up front how much more the shoot is going to costs that is out of the agreed to budget and there will be no surprises.
2. He is client friendly and works to deliver the clients vision and not just his vision.
3. He under promises and over delivers in every case.
4. He is honest and an easy guy to work with!
5. He uses the best crew available within the budget to deliver the best possible product based on the ideas and creative.
6. There is no production too large or small for him to execute. LA and Nashville directors hire flick when they need to make something happen fast and He has access to the best crew's in any situation.
7. He has more knowledge of film, photography, and the art of video, and lighting than any other 5 "video directors/producers" and if you want art, efficiency, and marketing Flick can delivery whatever your needs are, but you do need to be able to communicate what your needs are!
I suggest highly that you check out his work and hire him, you will not regret it! if you have any questions about him feel free to email me. email@example.com