It’s free with no obligation to hire
Photos and Videos
81 photos and 1 video
Move out cleaning
Window cleaning (interior),
Pets in home
Candice Cleaners did a really good job of cleaning all the bathrooms in our house and although window blinds was missed out on the initial request, they willingly cleaned it for us. Reccommend to hire them for your cleaning activities.Oct 30, 2019Verified
Amazing experience from start to finish. Very communicative. Prompt. Professional. I will be doing service from now on with Candice Cleaners. The best choice I could have made. Thank you guys for everything. My house looks brand new!!!Oct 28, 2019Verified
So thrilled with how professionally and thoroughly my mom's home was cleaned, and with no notice whatsoever. Moving my mother out of her house of forty years was a chaotic mess and yet this cleaner rose above the chaos and charged full steam ahead and got the job done! Thanks a million!Oct 13, 2019Verified
Great Service! Did a great job cleaning thoroughly for my house in preparation for move out!Nov 15, 2019Verified
The whole planning process was great! I receive a detailed quote which made it very clear what to expect. I even had to reschedule at the last minute and it was seamless. The workers were on time and friendly. They promptly got to work and finished in a timely manner. They were courteous and kind. Most importantly I’m am pleased with the job they did. I will remember for the next time we move. Perhaps even for regular house cleaningOct 22, 2019Verified
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?Pricing is per sq ft . We charge flat rates . There are instances where we can charge more upon arriving buts that’s a 1% chance ... for example if a vacant house has been siting for 3 years and we weren’t aware before pricing or you just remodeled the home and that’s a construction clean up ... We are proud to say 99% of the time our flat rate per sq is always accurate.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?There is no formal training. I have over 6 years of professional cleaning experience.
- How did you get started doing this type of work?I am a neat person and I love organizing and cleaning .. since I was in boarding school there was nothing to me like a clean space. The best feeling is when the space is a total Mess and you are done with it and it’s like what happened. I deceived to share this with others who don’t have the time to do it themselves and those who just don’t like doing it .