My husband and I hired Chef Cassy for the preparation and service of a 3-hour, buffet-style brunch for 25 people in our home.
- Food was delicious. People loved the unique fried collard greens. Fried chicken was also delish.
- Overall strong presentation and professionalism Chef Cassy wore her chef's attire, her assistant was dressed all in black; both were very client service oriented (e.g. adapted to a minor last minute request easily); catered to the guests and the room by regularly refilling glasses and cleaning the tables; and had great positive energy. It's important for us to have people in our presence/ home with whom we can vibe, who are pleasant, and positive.
- Kitchen spotless at the end of the job
- Chef Cassy worked to have the pricing accommodate our budget. We ended up spending a little more than we wanted to, but thought that it was a reasonable total price.
Areas for Improvement:
- Food service (buffet style) could probably have been streamlined with pre-arrival food preparation. The delays were manageable and not really noticed by our guests (who were chatting, drinking, etc.) but it could have been smoother.
- Had I known people were going to love the food so much (especially the chicken) I would have ordered more... most guests went back for seconds. Chef Cassy should have told me how amazing the food would be so Id known to order extra!