I became an administrative assistant because I enjoy helping people achieve their personal and professional goals and objectives!
I have a 4-year bachelor's degree in business administration.
I am a proven communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
I also have over 5 years direct executive and administrative support experience with the following:
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects in an organized fashion.
- Experience serving as project lead from conception to completion.
- Research, purchase, and reconcile invoices.
- Organize and create an efficient environment.
- Track open to-do items and resolve complicated issues.
- Collaborate on strategic projects. Enjoys being part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, efficiently, and with good judgment.
- Manage calendars and plan travel.
- Read e-mails and make sure that they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Perform general tasks to support individual and business objectives.
I have over 7 years of HR support experience on the following:
- Talent for effectively communicating and collaborating with people.
- Schedule and conduct interviews, offer letters, and background checks.
- On-board new employees including required employment paperwork.
- Coordinate and facilitate training classes.
There is an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.