Services provided are:
* Advice for Eating Complete Nutrition Plan ($260.00) - two nutrition consultations and a computerized 3-day diet analysis
The complete plan will provide an individualized meal plan for you, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas. This lifetime meal plan is based on the results of your dietary analysis and will be designed to fit within your lifestyle and goals for optimal nutrition and wellness.
* Advice for Eating 4-Session Program ($470.00) - the complete nutrition plan plus two individual nutrition follow-up consultations
This program can get you moving toward better overall wellness, and help you to change your behavior forever. Not only will you receive your individual nutrition plan, but also, you will walk away understanding how to incorporate your new behaviors long-term. This expires 16 weeks after the initiation of the program.
* Advice for Eating 8-Session Program ($890.00) - the complete nutrition plan plus six individual nutrition follow-up consultations
This is highly recommended for motivated individuals or those needing accountability! This includes an individual nutrition plan, information on dining out, emotional eating, travel nutrition, recipes, weekly or bi-weekly checkups and planning and more.
Research shows that if clients commit to 8-10 weeks of consultations with a professional to monitor their progress, they have a higher success rate for changing healthy habits into a lifestyle. This expires 16 weeks after the initiation of the program.
* Nutrition Check Up ($105.00) - one-hour nutrition consultation to fine tune your nutrition for overall wellness and health
* Kitchen Makeover and Nutrition Consultation in your Home ($150.00/hour)
This is a great service for family nutrition consultations or those looking to makeover their kitchen into a healthier environment. This includes nutrition education, label reading and a whole new organization to your pantry, refrigerator, freezer.
* Family Menu Planning ($210.00) - delicious and healthy recipes that are personalized for families' needs
Catherine can help your family to develop 2 weeks of tasty, healthy menus that your family will love and will save you time. This includes two consultations.
* Supermarket Tour ($150.00) - a guided tour through the supermarket where you will learn how to make the best choices and see the latest products
Tips on quick and easy meals and snacks, label reading, and good nutrition will all be covered. This is one of my clients' most favorite services, especially with groups! A pre-printed grocery shopping list is included. This costs $150 for up to 6 people, and $25 for each additional person.
* Metabolic Rate Test and Nutrition Consultation ($85.00) -
a highly recommended 30-minute consultation to determine your resting metabolic rate
This is followed by a nutrition consultation to discuss the results of your test, and to adjust your nutrition and exercise habits to meet your weight management goals. The MedGem, an indirect calorimeter, calculates the total number of calories a person burns at rest in a day. Your resting metabolic rate accounts for up to 75% of the total calories burned in a day.
* Monthly Follow Up and Diet Record Analysis ($60/month) -
review diet records on a weekly basis and provide recommendations based on your health or fitness goals to provide accountability
This addresses concerns of personal eating plan and make adjustments as needed. We provide menu revision, including recipe ideas, foods and new brands, and plans for special events including travel, holidays and sport events.
* Follow-Up Sessions:
- 30-minute consultation ($65.00)
- 45-60-minute consultation ($105.00)
e-Nutrition counseling is a method of receiving nutrition or wellness consultations with the ease and convenience of the internet. This is a way of working through your difficult food and overall wellness without having to fit in an appointment into your busy schedule.
Your email will get the same caring attention as telephone or in-person consultations.