C&A Associates Inc/Cheshier Tax Resolution Inc
It’s free with no obligation to hire
Photos and Videos
5 photos and 2 videos
Entrust the taxes, bookkeeping, and everything in between of our business and personal accounts to C&A Associates/Cheshier Tax Resolution.Nov 26, 2019Verified
Highly recommend Dione and her staff at C&A Associates. They have provided me with professional, reliable and expert tax preparation services. Using thumbtack allowed me to scan documents to her securely and then one visit to her office to finalize my taxes. She answered all my questions and made me feel at ease with the whole process. Her services are affordable.Mar 2, 2020Verified
I just started working with C & A Associates. My CPA seemed well educated on the current tax laws and could answer 95% of my questions. The other 5% she will review and get back to me very soon. I could appreciate this because she didn’t appear to know it all and I am very thankful that she didn’t just tell me something to get my business. But was honest and truthful. Which goes a long way in any business especially one dealing with very sensitive documents.Jan 14, 2020Verified
If you are in need of tax help with almost any tax issue, then Cheshier Tax Resolution is the way to go. Ms. Dionne was great in the way she handled my situation. She tells you like it is and pulls no punches and really looks out for the best interest of their clients. With one conversation she straighten out my situation and got me back on track. Thanks Cheshier Tax Resolution! MJ Texas....Jan 3, 2020Verified
Individual Tax Preparation
I was really pleased at how quickly C&A Associates addressed my inquiry and how clearly they answered my bazillion questions. I had some complicated issues to sort out and it was a relief to have someone help me understand everything without talking down to me. I also appreciated their later hours and being able to address things by text on the Thumbtack app. It was easier to have some things in writing to help me remember vs talking on the phone or in person. Great experience all around. I’ll be back for sure!!Apr 25, 2020Verified
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?My pricing is set by a combination of form complexity and time. I have 25 years of knowledge that I cannot wait to share.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?Drill drill drill with questions!! Leave no stone unturned. Get the client everything they legally can take.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?I have a Bachelors of Accounting Control Systems from the University of North Texas. I am an Enrolled Agent licensed federally by the IRS. I am one of 25 people authorized as a consulting member of Dan Pilla’s Tax Defense Network. I am also a Certified Tax Resolution Specialist licensed by the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. I am an NTPI (National Tax Practice Institute) Fellow which is through the NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents) All of these are verifiable. I seek to have constant learning to stay on the forefront of my field.