I worked with Visual Display Managers to develop and execute the stores' visual presentation across all forms, fixtures, and signing to deliver a clean, crisp and well-designed shopping experience for customers, ensuring consistency in art direction and photography.
I created aspects with Visual Display Managers to develop in-store marketing programs/campaigns on trend elements that support divisional, seasonal and storewide programs
I'm responsible for merchandising layouts for stores by ensuring designs are aligned with company direction/standards and that brand strike points have the biggest impact on the customer.
I collaborated with fashion experts on updating mannequins and fixtures when a sell-through occurs to deliver that great, compelling merchandise experience
I managed execution for stores to navigate through divisional communication via hyperlink files to web database for stores via iPads.
I'm also executing strategies, brand profiles, key dates, and preplanning.
I designed magazines, mailing brochures, trifold cards, business cards, 8x10 framed birthday cards, birthday hang tags, and laminated grave site cards.
I have software experience in Mac, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Page Maker, Microsoft PowerPoint/Words/Excel, and Adobe Bridge.
My accomplishments are the following:
* Developed/maintained strong communication tools to support monthly/major events for stores to execute
* Utilized broadcasts to support the companies' vision
* Actively participated in touch base meetings on a day-to-day basis to provide feedback to develop a stronger team while enhancing our vision
* Provide helpful assistance to others/customers
* Utilized the team's local store trips to develop understanding of stores communication needs
* Enhanced streamlining for better communication
* Understanding another point of view to help find the best solution or outcome for better exaction
* Developed sound conclusions based on evidence and data
My skills are the following:
* Attention to details
* Displays sense of urgency in a timely, friendly, efficient manner
* Well spoken, polite and clear
* Provides consistent superlative service
* Well-informed about requirements
* Work undertaken is handled with complete professionalism, essentially serviced and provides quality that's above and beyond across the board
* Strong passion for work
* Positive/can-do attitude
* Continuous learner setting a high standard of performance
* Self-taught, effectively manages own time
* Well organized, detail oriented, team player, dependable, customer focused
* Meeting all aggressive deadlines
* Ability to multitask
* Big picture thinker