Norwich Homes is a custom-home and high-performance builder located in Roanoke, Texas.
We specialize in building high-performance, energy-efficient custom homes, green-built homes, luxury custom homes, custom homes, healthy homes, and Energy Star homes. Norwich Homes offers design-build services and can build on your lot or ours.
Some of the subdivisions we build are in the hills of Lake Country in Crestview and Ft. Worth, Texas; at Bonds Ranch in North Ft. Worth, Texas; Clariden Ranch, Palomar Estates, and Estates Park in Southlake, Texas; North Fork Estates in Denton County, Texas; Roanoke Hills in Flower Mound, Texas; and Terra Bella and Vaquero in Westlake, Texas.
Norwich Homes is committed to constructing high-quality and distinctive custom homes to fulfill the unique needs of your family. Norwich Homes emphasizes design flexibility, whether you have a home plan of your own or choose one of our specially designed plans.
Our attention to detail and personalized service would make your custom-home-building experience enjoyable and rewarding. Our objective is to realize energy-efficient and sustainable building practices into the homes we build.
We follow the systems engineering and the principles of building science approach to home building in every home we build.
We have created a commitment to the Energy Star program to build 100% of our homes to Energy Star performance guidelines. We actually take it several steps further.
The Systems Engineering Approach was developed under the Department of Energy's Building America Program that produces homes that are even more energy efficient compared to those built to Energy Star performance guidelines. It also lets us accomplish that with no increase or little cost over a standard building practice.
These are the benefits to building green:
* You can save money. You'll have considerable energy savings, which save you money on utilities, such as electricity and water.
* You can have a sound investment. Green building raises the value of your home over time.
* You can breathe easy. Better building materials reduce indoor air pollution, resulting in improved indoor air quality.
* You can have healthier living. Fewer gas emissions, together with eco-friendly materials, equal healthier living for you and your family.
* It has less impact. It decreases the environmental footprint of home construction, which is good for you and the environment.
Norwich Homes is a proud member of Green Built Texas.