10. DJ enCore
- 19 years in business
- 59 hires on Thumbtack
"My wife and I were married on June 22nd, 2018, and Cory (DJ EnCore) was a fantastic DJ for us. I would unequivocally recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any sort of event (though obviously, I am most familiar with his wedding DJ skills). Here’s a sampling of some of the great things he did for us:
* Most importantly, he provided a crowd-pleasing selection of music for all the various part of our wedding including entrances, first dances, dinner music, dance floor, and closing music. When it was appropriate, he played music that got everyone hyped up. When the timing called for more of a background feel, he played that. This is exactly how a DJ should function.
* Provided excellent communication through email and phone. Due to the fact that I lived out-of-state, we didn’t meet Cory in person until the day of the event, but this was not a problem at all.
* Very reasonably priced and accepted a choice of payment methods
* Played music that was very much in line with the preferences of my wife and I. We had a rather broad selection of 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, R&B, line-dances, 10 songs requested ahead of time, and songs by request at the wedding. I heard songs from all of these categories.
* Arrived early and stayed throughout the event.
* Checked in with us during the event to make sure everything was going as we imagined.
Again, fantastic service from Cory, and I would certainly look to him for any event I needed DJed in the future."