1. Massage feels great! Massage can be a wonderful experience for deep relaxation. Post massage leaves your body and mind feeling at amazing ease.
2. Pain Relief Massage provides significant reduction in back pain, (including lower back pain), migraine headaches, neck aches, shoulder pain, joint pain, overused or sore muscles, arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and muscle injuries. A regular massage loosens all this unnecessary tension!
3. Stress! That overworked, overwhelmed, spaced-out feeling. Massage provides deep relaxation lessening your muscle tension and lowering your blood pressure (by reducing heart and pulse rates). Massage increases your mental clarity, heightens mental alertness, and revitalizes your mind. Massage also increases academic performance and ability to focus on calculations.
4. Combating age Massage therapy and bodywork improves immune system functioning while relieving muscle aches and stiffness. Massage also enhances tissue elasticity and joint flexibility; improves blood and lymph circulation; and promotes healthy vibrant skin.
5. Calming Emotions You'd be surprised at the number of people who receive regular massage treatments as an alternative to 'dealing' with depression. . Massage therapy increases self-esteem, improves your mood, decreases depression, reduces anxiety, and quiets insomnia. Massage also can ease PMS symptoms.
6. Accelerated Healing Massage therapy speeds healing of muscles, tissues, and skin. Thus sports massage is used and great for post-workouts, post-surgery, and muscle soreness in general.
7. Increased Flexibility/Mobility Massage therapy is perfect for people who workout, are physically fit, those who are athletes, elderly, and even pre/post surgery. Massage is wonderful for improving motor skills. Massage therapy also maintains posture in the skeletal system.
8. Removing built up toxins Massage flushes away waste products from your muscles, tissues, and skin more easily. This helps digestive disorders (such as spastic colon, constipation and intestinal gas).
9. Improving and Maintaining Skin Tone Massage therapy stimulates skin gland production, leaving clear, healthy skin. Massage to the skin also helps to reduce superficial scar tissue, improving skin condition(s).
10. Better overall health investment, maintenance of optimal health
Licence Massage Therapist * Since 9/2/02 *
Chair Massage , Reflexology * Foot Massages *
Bargain Bazaar 4400 N 23rd St.
Mcallen, TX 78504.
No Appointments Needed , Walk- In
Date : Sat. & Sunday
Time : 10:00 am - 5:00 pm .........
Thank You ,