James DiIanni has multifaceted expertise that spans 36 years in technology, training, education, certification, and assessment within corporate and public sector organizations. James emphasis over the last 20 years has been focused on technical training, educational assessment and professional certification programs. His educational background includes a MS in Information Systems and a M.Ed.in Adult Education.
Over the last 20 years Jim has had extensive involvement in corporate and public sector education, training, and technical certifications with organizations such as Oracle, Microsoft, CompTIA, Bellevue College, and higher education publishers.
As the owner of James A. DiIanni Consulting, LLC, Jim provides consulting for training development, high-stakes exam development, test authoring and delivery systems, global program management, business development and strategic planning. Clients include Cisco, Citrix, Microsoft, The Grandview Group, John Wiley & Sons, Pearson VUE, ByPass Publishing, British Computer Society (BCS), Bookey Consulting, Inc. and ANSI. Jim is currently a formal ANSI Assessor for Personnel Certification programs to ensure certification program compliance in accordance to ISO 17024.
Specific activities include the following:
* Provide subject matter expertise for item writing and delivery for higher education courseware with The Grandview Group and ByPass publishing
* Test development and management for the British Computer Society
* Certification program development (Job Task Analyses, Test Item Development, Training development, Test Delivery, Strategic Planning) for Ciso, Citrix, Oracle, CompTIA, British Computer Society and Microsoft
* Application of industry skills frameworks such as SFIAPlus to enable organizations to determine strategic IT readiness and for individuals to create and manage professional development plans
* PCAC Assessor for ANSI 17024
Throughout his career, Jim has conducted seminars, presentations and training on six continents, presented at industry related conferences, and has published articles on certification related topics in Oracle Magazine, Chief Learning Officer, and Certification Magazine.