My name is Tony. I was in the moving industry for 20 years. I worked for a company that a lot of people have never heard of. It's called Grabel Vanlines. Mostly, they move corporate accounts only, which is about 1/4 of the public.
Anyway, I, myself, have moved CEOs, over 200 people for Microsoft, Dupont of Texas, Sprint in Portland, OR, and many other folks. I never broke anything at all. I am very good at what I do.
The following are what I can offer you:
* I can simply help you pack your boxes, or I can pack them for you.
* I can tell you how many boxes you need and their sizes, or I can get them for you.
* You rent me a truck, and I will haul it to your new home or to a storage.
* If you are moving something to a storage, I can tell you what size you need and pack it for you. I have gotten a 4-bedroom home into a 10'x20' storage. The owner is one of my references. You can call her to see how I work.
* If you are out of state and moving to Spokane, WA, I will come to you, pack your things, and move and unpack them.
* I will set all furniture to wherever you want, put together anything I took apart, and unpack your boxes and take the boxes away if you like.
* If you bought a piece of furniture and can't pick it up or the company can't deliver it for weeks, give me a call. I can pick it up and bring it your place, set it up, and do whatever you would like with it. Also, I do business moves: packing files, tearing down and reinstalling desks, filing cabinets, and partitions. If you want to simply move a furniture to a different area in your office, I can do that too. As I said, I do anything in the moving industry!
* I can drive your rental truck anywhere in the United States.
If interested, please send me an email.