CLM Prescriptives is a marketing strategy consulting firm that helps companies to grow revenue, improve retention, and drive loyalty. From a single program to a more holistic marketing strategy, we work with you to build the business solution that best fits your business needs and objectives and then hold ourselves accountable to providing tangible results. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and value driven, both for you and your end customer. We think our approach enables you and your staff to focus on your core business.
CLM Prescriptives is owned by Steve Mintz. Steve Mintz is a marketing executive with deep direct marketing, digital marketing, customer satisfaction and CRM expertise who leverages customer data to derive actionable insights to optimize marketing response and increase revenue, retention and satisfaction. Steve Mintz is experienced in a variety of verticals, including financial services, insurance, credit unions, consumer packaged goods, apparel, appliances, and hospitality/entertainment. Steve has experience in building requirements for and implementing CRM systems, ESPs and marketing automation platforms, and data service solutions. Mintz also led and participated on highly effective cross-functional teams, managed multi-million dollar marketing budgets, and developed new products and partnerships in many different verticals. He is as comfortable talking to analysts and technical staff as he is to creative marketers. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Steve holds an M.B.A. and Bachelor of Arts degrees in both Political Science and Geography.
Let Steve put his twenty years of professional experience and expertise to work for you to the following:
- Develop and create clearly defined marketing strategies to support revenue growth and retention
- Analyze and evaluate lead generation programs and make recommendations for optimization
- Identify customer segments and build-out strategies to monetize those segments
- Analyze and evaluate existing marketing programs, processes and or technologies and make recommendations for optimization
- Develop clear and concise testing strategies and plans to drive program optimization, revenue growth, cost savings and/or retention improvement
- Build referral networks and partnerships for insurance, financial services and other products