The holiday season is here, and with it a rare moment to slow down and give thanks. I hardly know where to start.
We’re so thankful to have hundreds of thousands of talented professionals like you on Thumbtack, and this year we worked tirelessly on tools to help you run and grow your business:
- In 2016, we made quoting easier, with quote templates and filters that make quoting on a job as close to one-click as possible.
- We expanded our suite of tools so you can automatically reload credits (and never miss a job) and take the first step with customers by scheduling meetings directly.
- We created the Top Pro program to highlight pros who continue to raise the bar–and we’re helping showcase their successes too, like the story of Angela Geiss and her growing photo booth rental company.
But we know there is more to be done. In 2017, we’re redoubling our efforts, with exciting new improvements to take the work out of managing your business. You can count on us for:
- Volume of customers: We’re investing in bringing you more business with a national TV campaign that will reach a wide audience of potential customers.
- The support you need: We’ll continue to provide best-in-class customer support, and make answering your questions faster and easier with our newly-updated Help Center. We’ll also continue to advocate on your behalf, representing the voice of small business owners at the White House and beyond.
- New tools to help your business thrive: Growing your business is our top priority, and we’re taking huge steps toward making that easier in 2017. We’ll be rolling out exciting new tools to help you win more jobs and manage the business you’ve grown, so you can focus even more on what you do best.
As we make changes, your feedback is as vital as ever. We’ll continue to work together in 2017 to ensure that the tools we create on are the ones you need the most.
Warm wishes from all of us at Thumbtack for a wonderful holiday season.