Jamerica Consultants, Limited Company is not a law firm. We are not a law firm licensed to practice law, and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
Jamerica Consultants, Limited Company, doing business as Immigration Assistance Service Center, can provide immigration assistance to our clients.
Immigration assistance means any service provided to clients for compensation related to immigration matters, but does not include legal advice, recommending a specific course of legal action, or providing any other assistance that requires legal analysis, legal judgment, or the interpretation of the law.
We are a licensed provider of immigration assistance. We offer only the following services:
1. Completing a government agency form on behalf of the client and appropriate to the client's needs.
2. Transcribing responses to a government agency form which is related to an immigration matter, provided, however, that advice shall not be offered to a client as to his or her answers on such forms.
3. Translating information on forms to a client, and translating the client's answers to questions posed on such forms.
4. Securing for the client supporting documents currently in existence, such as birth and marriage certificates, which may be needed to be submitted with government agency forms.
5. Notarizing signatures on government agency forms, provided that the person performing the service is a notary public commissioned in the State of Georgia, and is lawfully present in the United States.
6. Preparing or arranging for the preparation of photographs and fingerprints.
7. Arranging for the performance of medical testing (including X-rays and AIDS tests), and obtaining of reports of such test results.
We prepare alien relative petition, application for adjustment of status, application for employment authorization, and application for travel document.
Contact us to schedule appointments.