Why choose Vicki's Little Rascals?
As your professional pet care service, I pride myself on providing top-of-the-line, personalized, loving care for all your dogs. But most importantly, I strive to provide a service that is reliable, unique and consistently fun.
My name is is Vicki Stephens, and I have owned and operated Vicki's Little Rascals Petcare since 2001. I have one trusty assistant that helps me on our daily tail-wagging adventures and ensures that there is always coverage for my pack.
I lead the following tail-wagging excursions:
* beach runs to Fort Funston
* hikes on Peninsula trails
* dog park social hours
Everyday brings a new adventure! I offer the following:
* I have an intimate client list and prefer it that way.
* By keeping my roster small, I am able to cater my services to my client's unique needs.
* My hairiest assistant is Henry, my 6-year-old golden retriever.
* I personally take 1-2 groups of dogs a day, Tuesday-Friday for outings.
* My hand-picked group of little rascals are top dogs, socialized, friendly and fun. I do not introduce new rascals to the group without a careful screening for temperament and vaccination verification.
From A to Z, pugs to great Danes, I don't discriminate. Short, tall, big and small, I work with all-sized rascals.
I come recommended. I am recommended by local vets, pet supply stores and trainers. I have numerous references. I pamper my little rascals, and safety is my number one priority.