What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
With our first hand professional experience in the domestic industry, we are committed to provide our clients with the highest quality of service. If you are looking for experienced staff to work in your home, we can help you make the search easy. Our reputation is based on professionalism and dedication. Over the years we have built strong relationships with our clients and candidates, which is why nearly 80% of our business comes through personal referrals. We know that your home and family are extremely valuable so let Desperate Housewife Services help you with all your domestic needs.
The Benefits of Working with Desperate Housewife Services
A Variety of Options
Desperate Housewife Services understands that every family is unique and we pride ourselves on taking the time to listen and understand our clients individual needs in order to make a truly perfect placement. We offer a variety of staffing solutions including full-time and part-time employees for both live-in and live-out positions. We also offer weekend, temporary and traveling nannies as well as babysitting services and emergency childcare.
The Best Candidates
All candidates represented by our agency must have a solid background of professional childcare and excellent references from previous families. Most of our candidates have completed long-term assignments and are looking for families who will recognize and appreciate their level of experience.
Looking for a Nanny
The first decision to be made when looking to hire a nanny is whether you want live-in or live-out childcare. There are important pros and cons of each, so be sure that you're comfortable with the decision you make.
A live-in nanny has many benefits. The greatest advantage is flexibility in hours, meaning that if something comes up, the nanny can provide you with weekend or overnight care. The parent-nanny relationship will also be more open; you'll get to know the nanny on a personal basis as she lives with your family, not just see her as she comes in before you rush out to work in the morning. This may make for a more secure enviorment and trust-based relationship.
If you prefer to stay in the more traditional employer-employee relationship, then a live-out nanny may be your answer. You won't have to provide living quarters and there won't be the burden of having another adult around the house.
*The disadvantage is mainly the loss of flexible work hours. When looking for a live-out nanny, punctuality is key. If you're hiring a nanny because both parents have a job, then you'll want to ensure that your nanny is punctual so you can leave to work on time.
Families Looking for a Nanny
1. We continually recruit qualified nannies to maintain an extensive pool of qualified candidates. We assess personality, qualifications and preferences through in-depth interviews.
2. We thoroughly assess your familys lifestyle and environment, to help define your child care needs. We also advise on scheduling and help define the role of the nanny within your family.
3. We select only appropriate nannies for you to interview.
4. We develop a work agreement to meet both you and your nannys needs. Your nanny will work directly for you.
5. After placement, we urge you to inform us about how your nanny is adapting to your needs and your home environment as it is extremely important to make adjustments or take further actions toward finding another nanny as per our contract that fits your needs.