- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Did you know that if you hire someone to work on your new machine and they are not a Certified or approved technician by the manufacturer, then the manufacturer can Void your Warranty??
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
18 years professional mechanical, technical, and electrical hands on experience. 15 years experience in health and fitness industry. 6 years experience as General Manager at a successful health club franchise, consisting of training Staff of Certified Personal Trainers, overseeing all daily business operations, providing exceptional customer service, and Maintaining and Repairing all club equipment on a regular basis. Obtained Degree at University of California Santa Barbara. First Aid & CPR Certification - Adult, Child, Infant. Previously Certified Licensed Electrician, Auto/Motorcycle Mechanic.
- What types of customers have you worked with?
Have worked with customers ranging from professional Olympic Athletes to customers with multiple physical disabilities... Our current clientele consists of approximately 50% residential customers and 50% commercial(which includes small business and corporate accounts, hotels, schools, police & fire stations). Roughly 10% of our business comes from new customers, which means that the other 90% is generated from referrals and satisfied return customers.