How did you get started doing this type of work?
While I was running other people's companies in exchange for a healthy paycheck, business owners would constantly call me for advice on how to grow their business. I figured I enjoy spending time with
What types of customers have you worked with?
Depending upon the stage of the business:
1. Market research
2. Strategy plans
3. Product launches
5. Preparing to sell the company
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
1. In Consulting Business for the Long Term
2. Having the Right Skills and Up-To-Date Expertise
3. Network of Experts
4. Real Office or Coffee Shop?
5. Does the Business Consultant Have an Entrepreneurial Mindset?
See my blog posting on www.cplanorg.com