- Ultrasonic cleaning of fuel injectors
- Flowing of fuel injectors
- Electrical testing of fuel injectors
- Pintel caps
- Connectors for fuel injectors
- Fuel system cleaners
- Sale of new and remanufactured fuel injectors
We can also rebuild your throttle body and CPI or SEFI vortec unit.
With our machines, we can see the spray pattern as if it were in the running engine. We measure the flow and electrically test it first. Then we test the body and tip for leaks. Next we remove o-rings, pintel caps, and filters, and then we back flush it and place it in our Ultrasonic tank. While the tank is running, the injectors are also being pulsed at different RPM's. This helps to knock out all the carbon, wax, and rust. Finally we back flush it again before flowing it, so we can check the results.
We also pressure test the injector for leaks at the body and tip. If the injectors are not acceptable, we will repeat the entire process again. If they are in speck, the o-rings, pintel caps, and
filters will be replaced. Each set of injectors will be returned, with a copy of the before and after results.
- $23.00 for top feed injectors
- $35.00 for side feed injectors
- $35.00 for TBI Injectors
- $$13.50 for mechanical CIS types
- $213.50 for Vortec unit 4.3 or 5.7
- $230.00 for TBI rebuild and service
We also have lots of injectors in stock.
2605 Palo Vista Way Rancho Cordova, Ca
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Email verified