I am an independent computer consultant with over 14 years of experience providing PC, Laptop, and network support to people like yourself direct to their home or office.
I'm offering free PC and Laptop repair for drop off only. This includes up to 1 hour of free service for first time customers only!
My rates will be only $30 per hour after the first free hour. Although most all jobs can be completed within 1 hour or less.
On site jobs are only $20 for first 1 hour and $30 per hour after that for first time customers. This is to cover gas and transportation expenses.
I am doing this to show you that you will like the service I do for you and I am sure you will be telling your friends about me. I enjoy teaching, training, and coaching, and want to make your computer using experience the best it can be.
I would be happy to discuss your needs with you via email or by telephone. Please contact me today! There is no charge for your initial email or phone consultation.
1st time customer, 1st hour is free of charge for drop off only. Onsite is $20 for first hour, and $30 per hour after that.
My services include:
* Custom built desktop computers and servers, from barebones models to
* Handheld Devices like Blackberry, iPod, Zune and more
* Data Recovery
* Windows tune up and clean up
* Internet and E-mail setup
* Networking and any manner of Internet connection sharing
* DSL and Cable modem and router setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
* Internet security
* Computer virus, pop-up, spyware and malware removal and prevention
* Data backup
* Data migration from your old PC to your new PC and recycling your old equipment
* Computer upgrade advice and new equipment purchase consulting
* Training and tutoring on general computer use
* Computer Hardware Troubleshooting, Repair, Upgrades and Installation
* Software Installation, Upgrades, and Configuration
* Wireless and Ethernet network setup, configuration and troubleshooting
* Help with any version of Windows from Windows 95 to Windows Vista
* Microsoft Windows and MS Office software training and tutoring
* Recommendations on software solutions
* Most software installation and basic training
* Remote help support services
* Voip Setup - Skype, T-Mobile at home service, Vonage, etc... (Save on phone bill)
* Windows Media Center setup and configuration
E-mail or call me today.
I also have my own Ford E-150 cargo and service van to have some parts on hand and transport larger items to and from a job site if necessary, and a G.P.S., so your location is no problem to find quickly so I can get to you asap.
I am ideally located in the Orange County area, so distance is not an issue for me to go to your home or office anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County.