Our specialty is in the area of behind-the-wheel training for teens, adults and seniors, and we offer classroom driver education as well as our narrated Talking Drivers Ed Online Course, rated as "Love it" by students. We also offer the following services:
* written test preparation
* driver safety assistance for revoked or suspended license
* professional consultation evaluation and assessment review of driving skills
* preparation for DMV drive test to obtain the driver license
* help with renewals
* free pick up and drop off and more!
We offer package lessons for students, from the basic 6 hours behind the wheel to our 50-hour package lessons or more.
Behind the wheel is one-on-one, hands-on driving instructions that deal primarily with the skills needed to safely, competently and confidently drive and control a vehicle. Suggested packages, hours and prices are determined individually, depending upon experience or lack thereof.
Our driving instructor will take you behind the wheel on the road and go over a possible situational 32-point maneuver checklist assessment evaluation on traffic rules and rules of the road on the fundamentals and basics of driving.
Here are just a few of the maneuvers the instructor will cover:
2. Three-point turnabout
3. Reversing in a straight line
4. Basic left turns and basic right turns
5. Lane changes and checking for blind spots
6. Scanning or visual habits and more
All our driving instructors must undergo a thorough background check through the Department of Justice or (DOJ) and also a company screening and background check, assuring us and the public (our customer) that we get the best-qualified candidate, before the instructor is licensed and approved by the DMV.
Thanks Jon V, I appreciate this review. Sorry for the late response. I just saw this review today. I hope everything is well with you. Safe Driving! Oscar