Responds within a day
Hired 1 time
Serves Aurora, CO
Check, Credit card
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Wear masks during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, responsiveness, and professionalism.
License Type: Attorney (CO)
License verified on 4/7/2021
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
1) Free 30-Minute Consultations 2) Flexible Pricing Options May Be Available 3) Competitive Pricing- I try to be competitive in my rate. If another attorney is offering you a lower rate for the same services, let me know. I will do my best to try to earn your business.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1) Info Gathering- I will have you enter some basic information into my website. This allows me to run my ethical checks. 2) Free 30-Minute Consultation- We will schedule a phone call to discuss your legal situation. Please note that representation is not guaranteed in every situation. 3) Engagement Letter and Fee Discussion- If we both decide this is a good fit, we will walk through pricing and other aspects of the engagement. 4) Communication and Hard Work
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Prior to becoming an attorney, I worked in the Oil and Gas Industry for several years in a non-legal capacity. I attended night school while working full time and obtained my legal degree from the University of Denver’s Sturm College of Law in 2020. I am licensed to practice law in Colorado. In addition, I hold a BBA with a concentration in Accounting from the UNM Anderson School of Business as well.