Responds within a day
Hired 21 times
Serves Bloomfield, CT
15 years in business
Cash, Check, Venmo
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Wear masks during the job
Wear gloves during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
, , , ,
, , ,
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, responsiveness, and professionalism.
Read reviews that mention:
License Type: Personal Fitness Trainer (ACE Certified) (NY)
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
*$50 for 40 minutes, $60 for 50 minutes and $70 for 60 minutes sessions. *My first 10-session-package includes the initial assessment and the first complimentary session. *$50 discount towards the next package.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Initial chat via text, phone or email to see if his/her needs are within my scope of service. 2. Initial meeting to observe our potential training facility and for basic movement assessment. 3. The first mini-training for "training-client chemistry" checkup. 4. Create and offer the outline of his/her training program. Upon acceptance, set up an account for my training app MyPTHub.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
* Graduated from National Institute of Personal Training (2006) * Completed all courses at Equinox Education (2007) * Accredited ACE Weight management consultant (2008) * Certified level 1 Training for Warrior coach (2012) * Accredited level 1 Functional Movement System coach * Accredited for Anatomy & Physiology 1/2, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology at Westchester Community College (2016)