ASAP Locksmith is dedicated to providing security solutions for residential, commercial and institutional customers by identifying risks and offering top-quality products, professional technicians, and prompt, reliable services.
- locally owned and operated
- two locations
- in business since 1993
- fully-equipped service vehicles
- licensed, bonded and insured
Licenses and credentials:
- Miami-Dade professional locksmith license #00152.LK
- authorized MedecoÂ® Security Center
- Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA)
- Safe and Vault Technicians Association (SAVTA)
- International Facility Management Assoc. (IFMA)
Know who to trust. The Federal Trade Commission has issued a consumer alert about a scam occurring with increasing incident in the South Florida area. Unskilled and non-licensed individuals posing as locksmiths have infiltrated the internet, yellow pages and even directory assistance with false local addresses, often high-jacking a reputable, licensed company name such as ASAP locksmith. A low price is quoted for services, then many times the lock is destroyed, and charging you 5 to 10 more than quoted!
Always verify current valid ID card, license number on vehicle, as well as company name on business card and invoice before any locksmith service is performed.
In case of an emergency, program the phone number of a reputable locksmith into your cell phone.
- experienced, professional locksmiths
- background checked and fingerprinted
- arrive in clearly marked vehicles
- always in uniform and wear identification
- quote pricing before completing work
- provide prompt and courteous service