ALL illustration & design
ALL illustration & design

ALL illustration & design

Offers remote services
Discounts available
Offers remote services
Discounts available
contact for price

Zip code
Number of illustrations

Responds in about 6 min

Introduction: Are you an author looking for someone to illustrate your story, create graphics or design your book for you? I am a visual storyteller and freelance artist currently specializing in illustration, book design, and assisting authors self-publish via Kindle Direct Publishing, Ingramspark, or traditional printing services. Many people feel frustrated by the challenges of taking an idea and turning it into something tangible. I have spent my life tenaciously overcoming those hurdles, gaining many skills and insights along the way. Even before being hired, I am available to educate and inform you about any part of the process you have questions about. Don't let doubt overwhelm you, I am here to help.
Overview

Hired 19 times

Serves Lake City, FL

Background checked

1 employee

15 years in business

Payment methods

Cash, Credit card, PayPal

Social media

Facebook, Instagram

Top pro status

Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.

Jan - Jun

Featured Projects

41 photos

  • Illustrating - Book cover and marketing graphics

    Illustrating

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, responsiveness, and professionalism.

Exceptional 5.0

19 reviews

5
100%
4
0%
3
0%
2
0%
1
0%

Read reviews that mention:


Daryl A.

Illustrating

I am extremely pleased with All Illustration and Design. Communication with this illustrator was detailed, respectful of my concept for this project, and designs were perfect even in the first draft.
Oct 29, 2020
·
Verified
Tamara C.

Illustrating

Working with this designer/Illustrator has been a pleasure she is prompt and she will work diligently to provide amazing Art!! I am beyond pleased with her illustrations I look forward to working with her again!!! Thank you for everything Amber!!!!! She is a true Artist!!!!
Jul 30, 2017
·
Verified
John E.

Illustrating

I have not seen the work, but she is very responsive, and open to what I am trying to accomplish.
May 30, 2021
·
Verified
Dylan H.

Illustrating

Works well with clients, very polite, knew exactly what I was going for 90% of the time and the other 10% we worked together to figure it out, and created come amazing art. Absolutely wonderful.
Jul 7, 2017
·
Verified
Tania t.

Illustrating

All or Nothing Design is easy to work with. Collaboration is encouraged which I love. Highly recommend this professional to anyone looking for professional 5 star work done.
Jul 7, 2017
·
Verified
Credentials
Background Check

Amber Luecke

FAQs

  • What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?

    Consultation is always free and I do offer spec sketches (or one-off illustrations) to see if my style is right for your project. Any preliminary costs would be credited toward your final invoice if you decide to hire me. Pricing is determined on a per-case basis and payments can be tailored to suit your needs.

  • What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

    First I want to know all the details of your project and what you're looking for in an artist. I would ask that you share your story (or project details) with me and then have a quick call to discuss the project in a little more detail, although I am equally comfortable emailing if you prefer. Next I would prepare a written proposal that outlines any copy editing needs, my ideas for the illustrations, the costs associated with each step of the process, and a detailed timeline of when each step would be completed. Once I am hired, I send proofs of the project each step of the way and edit the work until you are satisfied. Finally, I deliver all final files appropriately formatted for production.

  • What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

    I have an Associate of Arts degree in Art, an Associate of Science degree in Graphic Design and I attended the Art Institute of Boston in 2010 to study animation & illustration. I also have a lifetime of drawing, painting and crafting experience.

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.