Introduction: Hello! I am a hospitality professional new to the Atlanta area and I am ready to get to work for you!
~ 30+ years of experience, inclusive of Café and Catering business
ownership, 13 years
~ Degree in the Culinary Arts, The Culinary Institute of America, Hyde
~I have experience in all areas including, but not limited to;
- Meal prep, including dietary preferences
- Menu Development
- Event planning and management
- Proper table service
- Creative Mixology
- Wine knowledge and pairing
- cafe and catering business ownership
- business ownership
MY IDEAL CLIENT:
-busy families looking for me to come to their home and prepare weekly
nutritious and delicious meals
-Hardworking couples needing biweekly or weekly meal preparation for
daily meals including breakfast, lunch , dinner
- Mixed family eating, such as dietary needs, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, keto, paleo and more. Perhaps its a struggle to cook for multiple styles.
I am confident my service is above the rest because I am truly passionate customer service and enjoy serving people. Also and very importantly, my experience will allow me to reach beyond my job and problem solve when needed.
I am happy to work with and for you for a most amazing experience!