- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
The price depends on the number of hours and the number of photos that the client needs. In general, at events, all photos are delivered in high resolution, with lighting touch-ups. I would like us to talk and I adapt to what you need
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
181 / 5000 Translation results The client usually reserves the date by paying 80% of the invoice, and the other 20% is paid two days before the event. The client receives the photos 5 days after the event.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I have a degree in advertising communication (I went to University in Dominican Republic) and then I studied commercial photography in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I've been doing professional photography for 13 years. My grandfather and my father are photographers too.