I provide training in STL Metro area and STL Metro East area. Classes can be at your business, nearby public facility (library) or at my office.
My services include the following:
* Advanced-Level First Aid, CPR, and AED
* Automated External Defibrillator
* BLAST - Babysitting Course
* Bloodborne Pathogens
* Boy Scouts of America Wilderness First Aid 16-Hour Course
* CPR and AED
* First Aid Only
* Fleet Driver Safety
* Healthcare Provider CPR
* Oxygen Administration
* Pet First Aid
* Sport First Aid
* Standard-Level First Aid, CPR, and AED
* Wilderness First Aid and More
I provide nutritional information such as the following:
* Teaching the "USDA Choose My Plate" Guidelines
* Healthy Meal Planing
* How to Live a Healthy Lifestyle
* How to Teach Children How to Live a Healthy Lifestyle
* Physical Fitness for Children
* Operation FitKids
* How to Fight Obesity in Children
* Teach Children to Love to Move
* Family-Friendly Eating
* Kids in Motion and More
My rates are as follows:
* $45 - $55 for CPR and AED first aid recertification
* $60 - $70 for new CPR and AED first aid certification
(The cost is dependent on location and number of attendees.)
The instructor is Tia Hurt. Contact me through e-mail for more information.
Train to save a life.
My certifications are the following:
* CPR and Safety Instructor
* ACE Personal Trainer
* ACE Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach
* Gateways to Opportunity Registered - Specialty Trainer
Like CPR Coach on Facebook and Top Body-Fitness on Facebook.
The next classes are available. All times are on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. sharp unless otherwise noted.
There are more classes not posted with only a few slots available. If you can't do these dates, feel free to call me.
I will come to your facility if you have 10 or more needing CPR.