What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I always have the newest books on marketing and small business finance and strategies. I continuously research keywords for ranking and read relevant articles online. I am currently signed up for a class later this month put on by Google. I'm excited to eager to listen to what they have to teach me.
What types of customers have you worked with?
1. Real estate listing management and agent support
2. Custom marketing plans for small businesses and independent contractors
3. Maintain websites
4. Consignment Listings- Ebay, Craigslist, etc.
5. Desktop publishing- creating brochures, flyers, print ads, etc.
6. Planning events and meetings
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Communication is key. 1. Be precise in telling the VA what you want. The virtual assistant will be able to help you better if they have an idea of what services you require in detail. 2. Ask questions, then more questions. 4. Be clear on compensation for the work being done. 5. It's best to sign an independent contractor agreement and a confidentiality agreement if necessary that the VA should provide you with before any work is done.