Introduction: I offer a 10% military discount for active and retired military, thank you for your service
I truly care that your computer works, and works well. The fact you need a computer for work, home, play, relaxation and communication is important to me. I will in all cases strive to complete your computer in a timely and least expensive manner as possible. I pickup and deliver your computer because I believe in service. I also provide remote repair service (as long as the computer is able to get online) in order to do repairs for customers outside my travel radius, or for customers who find it more convenient.
I've been working with IT for over 16 years and I have acquired some good experience/knowledge in the following areas:
* LAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN;
* Basically ANY hardware/peripheral installation/configuration on both PC and MAC such as keyboard, mouse, printers (wired/wireless), scanners, webcams, IP cameras, video capture boards/devices and others;
* Installation/configuration/repair of any MS Windows or MAC OSX versions;
* Optimizing PCs performance;
* Computer diagnosis and replacement of damaged components such as video cards, memories, HDDs, SSDs, sound cards, system boards, PSUs, CPUs on both PCs and MACs desktops and most laptops;
* HDD cloning for PC and MAC computers;
* Virus, Malware and Adware cleaning/removal;
* Creating backup routines;
* Installing and working with VM (Virtual Machines);
* Remote Access/support;
* Data Recovery (depending on the damage extension of the hardware).
Services include: Technology consultation, technology lessons, Computer installation/ repair, software installation, data backup/transfer, virus/malware removal, network setup, etc.
Services also include web and graphic design: websites, business branding needs (logos, business cards, stationary), invitations. etc.
Services are being expanded to also cover Video conversion: VHS to DVD, and DVD to computer video file.
Your technical needs, are my specialty.
People are what the whole thing is about. Everything starts and ends there. I know computers are a pain in the butt, and far from being user friendly, in fact I find the term just silly. I have other adjectives, however, silly will have to do. People use computers, people need computers, people need help with computers. I would say people are the most important part of any endeavor, without them you could truly ask the question, who cares?
I am very lucky to go to many locations that I may never be able to go if it were not for my profession, some are dark and lonely while others are exciting and interesting but no matter, always a treat.
I am very satisfied taking things that do not function or are having issues and correcting the problem. I often liken it to a Chess match, I will win, because I believe I will win, and because after all a computer is just a thing.
I love technology. Anything with a screen or circuit board is usually right up my alley. Computers, cell phones, tablets, printers, tvs and other a/v products..etc
This is what I do for a living since always - and I just love it. I live and I breath technology. ;-)