- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
- Hourly rate will be charged in 15 min increments. - We have discounted, regular and pick pricing rates. Prices may vary depending on the day of the week or the beginning / end of the month. - We have 2 hours minimum labor time plus fixed travel time. Anything over will be charged in 15 min increments . - All supplies materials ( tape, shrink-wrap, mattress bags, boxes) will be charged additionally based on needs. - A deposit of $100.00 is required to reserve your local move . - For long-distance moves, there are flat charges only based on the actual size of the move. - Payment options : cash payment, zelle transfer is the same price, 3% processing fee paying by credit card/debit card, - We do not accept checks payment of any kind.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Ask questions and listen to the customer: Ask open-ended questions to get a better understanding of their needs and expectations. Listen carefully to understand what they are looking for in terms of moving services, budget, timeline, etc. 2. Provide relevant information: Give the customer relevant information about your business such as insurance coverage, experience with similar moves in the past, any discounts or promotions you may have available, etc. 3. Estimate cost: After understanding their needs, provide an estimate of cost based on your initial assessment of the move.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
It's not necessary to have a special education or skills to run a moving business. But all our employees have at least 2 years of experience.