Angelo's Fitness & Nutrition Coaching
Responds within a day
Hired 1 time
Serves Seekonk, MA
1 year in business
Cash, Check, Venmo
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Wear masks during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
, , , ,
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and value.
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
- Sessions will be paid for on a month to month basis. - The more sessions purchased, the greater the discount. (various packages) - Clients who refer a friend, that purchases training, will receive complimentary sessions.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Discuss past medical history (injuries/medications) - Discuss goals and WHY it is so important to the client - Discuss current nutrition/eating habits - Perform a brief movement assessment to figure out baseline
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- Johnson and Wales B.S. Culinary Nutrition - NFPT Certified Trainer - NASM Insured Nutrition Consulting/Coaching & Personal training - Equinox EQU Tier 1&2 Curriculum