Introduction: Master Core Fitness offers premium state-of-the-science services in personal fitness training, nutrition and health coaching, and corporate wellness. We recalibrate the lives of individuals who desire to remain active, vibrant, and healthy as they transform their lifestyles to enjoy a full range of activities in their later years. Our services empower clients to intelligently make lasting health behavior changes that are essential to lifelong well-being.
Masters Core Fitness focuses on three services: 1) nutrition, 2) personal training and 3) corporate wellness seminars and lunch-n-learns
* NESTA certified Personal Fitness Trainer
* Nutritional and Physical Activity for Health certification "with distinction" from the University of Pittsburgh
* Certified MELT Method Hand and Foot Instructor
* American Red Cross certification in CPR and AED
* MA, Human Development (magna cum laude) from Pacific Oaks College
As an author under Penguin and former syndicated columnist with United Features Syndicate Inc., Jayne has written health articles for The Washington Post and is conducting research for her second book focused on men and cooking. If you are 50-plus and would like to participate anonymously, please email Jayne.
Jayne was also selected as a Front Line Scholar for TEDMED in Washington, DC, in September 2014. She is a member of the IDEA Health & Fitness Association, the National Wellness Institute and the American College of Sports Medicine.