It’s free, with no obligation to book
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
• One design concept is included in the design rate (unless otherwise agreed). Changing the concept after the payment has been processed will incur a charge of 100% of the original design cost (regardless if the design was paid partially or in full). • To purchase any variation of a design, there is a fee of 30% of the total design cost. • After agreeing upon a concept for the design, one sample will be made based on the creative brief originally agreed upon. Up to 2 variations of the sample may be included in the rate. • Double side flyers, posters or banner designs must either be landscape on both sides or portrait-style, but mix-and-match styles won’t be honored at the double side rate. Such a request will be charged as two single side designs. A double side flyer must be based on the same event. • 3 revisions are included in the design rate (2 revisions if a discounted or negotiated rate was received). Once the maximum revisions have been made, the fee is 15% of the total design cost. Unused revisions can not be applied to the next document/design. • Revisions may only be applied to a document once payment is received in full. • Changing a design’s orientation from landscape to portrait (and vice versa) will incur a fee of 20% of the total design cost. Changing layout dimensions are not classified as a revision. • For layout/photography-based designs: Exchanging a photo for another that has already been edited/altered by OSD will incur a fee of 15% of the total design cost. • When updating a design previously created by OSD, there is a standard fee of 30% of your previous total design cost for any modification (excluding multi-page publication pieces). Rate applies to 1 round of revisions. • Designs are delivered within 2-3 business days (unless otherwise specified). • To receive same day designs or within 1 business day, there is a rush design fee of 25% of the total design cost per project. A consultation may be required to discuss exact turn-around time. • Original layered Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign files are 200% of the total design cost (per file). • All designs have a 6% sales tax
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
• Master of Business Administration • Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design: Concentration in Visual Communications • Associate of Applied Science in Graphic Design & Multimedia
- What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
• Always ask how many rounds of revisions are included in your rate. • Ask what the standard dimensions are of your layout project before getting started. • Confirm whether you desire your project to be portrait style or landscape. • Tell your designer the purpose of your design so that you may receive it in the proper print-ready format for print, and/or with the proper file extension. • Always ask what file format(s) are included in the rate. Original layered files are usually an additional cost.