- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Please call or visit our website to view pricing.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Talk to the potential client on the phone to get a betther understanding of the scope of work (SOW) and schedule a walk-thru. 2. Conduct a walk-thru of the project. 3. Provide an estimate/quote. 4. Once approved, issue a contract to new client; discuss start date; discuss payment terms. 5. Let the magic began!
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1. The owner has a degree in Architecture (B.Arch) from Tuskegee University. 2. The owner has worked on commercial/government/private/home projects for 10 years for General Contractors. 3. The owner has taken business management courses at a local college to assist with running the business more efficiently.