What types of customers have you worked with?
We guide our clients through the challenge world of weight loss! Our goal is to make the very difficult, very EASY! We focus on achieving "Maximum Results in Minimum Time" As a 1 on 1 training facility, we are with each client from start to finish and work to make the process as simple and successful as possible. The time efficient strength training program we use, called High Intensity Training, provides amazing results in less than 30 mins - 2 or 3x/wk. The average female client will lose 8-12 pounds, 3.5 inches off the waist, 3 inches off the hips and 2 inches off the thighs - all in just 4 weeks.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
1. Look for an advanced degree in the health & fitness field and fitness certification from a third party accredited association.
2. Look for experience in the field and in your geographic area. How long has your trainer been in the area and how committed are they to your community?
3. Contact the provider and discuss their training philosophy and determine if it fits your style.
4. Tour the facility to get a 'feel' for the environment and assure that you will be comfortable in the setting.
5. Not every training facility, style, philosophy and trainer personality is good for every client.
It is your training program and you should make sure the approach fits your needs to assure you get the results you are looking to attain.
6. Review the credentials of your trainer and look for real client referrals and testimonials.