Introduction: You are worried about planning your wedding for a few reasons….
• You have never done this before and don’t know where to start
• You don’t want to make costly mistakes and do things over
• You are concerned with how the set-up is going to get done on time
• You are wondering if everything will go smooth
• You are wondering if you will even have a great time at your own wedding
Sound about right?
Well take a deep breath because you have arrived at the right place! At You’re The Bride we have planned and coordinated Hundreds of weddings and know exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it. We know what you are dealing with and wear a ton of hats during the process. Wouldn’t it be nice just to slip on your dream dress and leave all the details to us? If you are still reading this and thinking yes I just want to enjoy my day, have fun, not be frazzled and worry about the zillion details behind the scenes then we encourage you to contact us for a complimentary chat so we can talk about your wedding and to find out if we would be a match to work together on the biggest day of your life.
Tracie Morris Bio
Hello, I am Tracie and I have a wedding addiction and love working exclusively with professional couples. I know your busy working and/or going to school so you don’t have much time to figure out the world of wedding planning. Believe me when I tell you it is a journey full of twists and turns that will make your head spin! The good news is you don’t have to be alone when you chose to work with You’re The Bride! The relief we bring you when we join forces will have you wishing you would have contacted us sooner.
I am a Certified Wedding Planner by Weddings Beautiful Worldwide since 1999 so I am armed with nearly two decades of wedding planning experience. I have a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing. I am honored that my work has been featured locally and nationwide. I have also worked as a Catering Sales Manager so I know the requirements of on and off-premise weddings and the plethora of details it takes to orchestrate them. I have planned and designed weddings in totally blank raw spaces which is a fun challenge that I enjoy!
When you book with us I will be asking you a ton of questions to get to know you, your style and likes. I thought it was only fair to share a little bit about me because we are going to be BFF’s! I love trivia, scrabble, movies, travel (especially Carnival Cruises), Greek salads with extra feta, Arnold Palmers, ice cream, pink peonies and of course all things weddings! When I have time I also indulge in episodes of ”Say Yes to The Dress”, “Four Weddings”, “My Fair Wedding”, “Shark Tank”, “Criminal Minds”, “Big Bang Theory” and “Days of Our Lives”. Needless to say my DVR is always full and I am probably just about out of space now!
Awards and Publications:
• WeddingWire Bride’s Choice and Couple's Awards™ 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
• Best Wedding Planner-Top 3 Winner-Detroit A-List 2012, 2014
• Knot Best of Weddings 2011
• Top 4 Winner Best Wedding Planner-Detroit on Vote for the Best WDIV 2010
• Featured in The Knot, Metro Detroit Bride, My Bride, Wed Mag, Inspired Bride and Borrowed & Blue
• Featured in “Bridal Bargains” for one of the best online websites offering wedding invitations for superior customer service and affordable pricing.
• Northville Patch Blogger
• Former Wedzilla Blogger
• Real Wedding: Chloe and Jake
• Styled Shoot: Pretty in Pink Pg. 132
• Real Wedding: Liz and Ken
• Destination Divine: Rustic Style Interview Pg. 28-29
• Real Wedding: Kelly and Dave
• Styled Shoot: Classic Burgundy
• Real Wedding: Ashley and Zachary
Love seeing everthing come to fruition on the wedding day and see our clients faces light up. It brings us true joy and satisfaction every time.