Introduction: PLEASE READ BEFORE CHOOSING ME.
I am a CPA in Michigan (But I can file returns in any state as a CPA) and have worked with multiple companies doing both accounting and tax services. I also have previously worked as a tax expert for Turbo Tax. Here is how my process works.
I provide services for Bookkeeping (Quickbooks online is my preferred software) and tax services both individual and business.
My services are mostly virtual. Here is how the tax process works:
1. Send me your email address.
2. I will send you a link my online client organizer.
3. Upload your documents.
4. Let me know that the documents are loaded
5. I ask for 5 -7 days to get you a prelim return for you to review but a lot of times, I am able to turn it around in 24-36 hours assuming I have all the necessary documentation.
6. I work on the return and give you a secure link to review it.
7. I will then send you a draft return which we can review together.
8. When you are ready to file, I will send you the docusign and invoice.
Once you've reviewed the return and signed it. I e-file it. Payment is due before I e-file.
Payment is due before the return is filed.
I strive to stay fully informed on the every changing tax laws and apply them to your benefit whenever possible. I like to give you options to reduce your tax liability to the lowest possible before it is too late. I currently provide bookkeeping services, individual, and business tax services. I am a Quickbooks Online Pro-Advisor and I am an authorized seller of QBO and Quickbooks Time.
I run a home-based business, so I can pass my savings on to you. My tax preparation and accounting rates are below the national averages. We do all of our work online and via the phone. I have a secure upload site where you can put your paperwork. Bookkeeping has a similar process. Let me know if you need more info on this.