3 years in business
Cash, Check, Credit card
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
- Cubic feet All Moves Include The Following For FREE: -Door to Door full Service Move -Tax, Tolls, Diesel and Mileage -Loading and Unloading -Disassembly and Reassembly of your items (excluding baby cribs) -Furniture positioning at your destination -First Flight of Stairs (up to 7 steps) are free of charge -Unlimited Industrial Moving Blankets for protection of all your standard furniture pieces -30 Days of free storage at our private, secure warehouse facility (must be noted in writing prior to move day) -Basic Valuation Liability Insurance ($0.60 per pound per article) -Detailed Inventory list of all items being relocated -Certified Professional Movers -All tools, moving equipment and accessories needed for a successful move DISCOUNTS: Seniors, AAA, Veterans, Military and Seasonal discount.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- In home estimates for moves equals to or exceeding two bedrooms. - Over the phone estimates. Our Relocation Consultants make the process easy for you. Before booking they will answer any of your questions via Call, Text or E-mail. When you book you will have specially assign account holder to to lead you through the rest of the moving process.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Our employees are certified and required to have at least 3 years of experience in the moving industry.