Introduction: I've been in business for 26 years as a Certified Career/Life Coach and a Certified Image Expert. I have a Corporate background in the Financial Services Industry, and I am passionate about helping my clients remove blocks to their success. My services include my innovative 6-step coaching program, Level up your Career, which helps you get unstuck fast. The 6-step process:
1. Strategize your direction and goals- Get clear and set actionable achievable goals with breakthrough strategies to take your career to the next level now.
2. Build your brand-what do you want to be known for?-be strategic and intentional about building your brand.--know your value-what's your superpower?
3. Upgrade your skills-What skills needs to be upgraded or changed to achieve your goals? How do you grow your motivation and push yourself to go faster and further?
4. Optimize your environment-manage perceptions and work with a mentor. You're great at what you do but who else knows it?
5. Manage/Master your mind, will and emotions and banish limiting beliefs that have kept you stuck and disillusioned.
6. The Wrap Up - Priorities to focus on – what are the key actions you will take to continue to work towards your goals so you can live your life more intentionally and execute your plans and ideas more effectively.
You can "Be the professional that never gets passed over" or during the pandemic "Be the professional who receives the call back with start date". And for those who have just started a new job and need help navigating your new role--inquire about my program entitled 'Ace it! Your First 100 Days On The Job'. Additionally, as a Certified Image Expert, I have numerous clients who can attest to the fact that the right image is critical to your success. When you know what works for you, you will be empowered to fulfill your purpose and project a personal style that conveys who you are. Some of the services I provide are Executive Intensives, Career/Life Coaching, Personal Style Development, Personal Shopping, Closet Clearing/Audit, Corporate Workshops on Business Etiquette, Interviewing Techniques that work, and Video Conference Confidence.