In New Jersey, the Marchese Law Firm is your premiere source for litigation solutions and legal strategy in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation (business actions on contracts, landlord/tenant disputes, construction defects, home improvement, etc.)
- Criminal Defense (sexual assault, drug possession, white collar crime, etc.)
- Traffic Violations (reckless or careless driving, speeding, driving while suspended or without insurance, etc.)
- Personal Injury (auto accidents, slip-and-fall, medical and dental malpractice, etc.)
- Whistleblower Suits (qui tam acts based on the Federal False Claims Act)
- Driving While Intoxicated/Driving Under the Influence (DWI/DUI)
- Employment (sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination)
- Transactional Concerns (contract drafting, closings, etc.)
- Domestic Violence
Dan Marchese can help should you need legal counsel in any of the areas listed.
Dan holds a certificate from the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, a fierce litigator, and a zealous advocate for his clients rights.
Dan has established his practice, and aggressively represents clients, throughout the State, although he has his home office in Northwestern New Jersey. He has appeared for trial in all 21 County Superior Courts, as well as in many other Municipal Courts.
If you have been sued, had an accident and got injured, scammed, or fired, have been arrested or were recently pulled-over, protect your rights and call Dan now for a consultation at his offices.