I am a residential and commercial interior designer, space planner, and project coordinator. I offer complete planning of design, including space, furniture, drafting, and organization. I oversee all projects, from concept to completion.
My projects comprise of consultation with client, measuring of space, choosing of furnishings and finishes, detailed specifications, and the design and layout of floor and furniture plans, electrical plans, reflected ceiling and lighting plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- I create aesthetically pleasing environments that represent the client's lifestyle and taste, along with determining design preferences based on purpose, function, and budget.
- I interpret goals of project to plan, design, and furnish interior residential, commercial, and hospitality environments into finished design.
- I incorporate millwork details, elevations, lighting plans, and architectural finishes into design plan.
- I modify and revise drawings, preparation of design, and contract documents.
- I research and collect new product specifications to be incorporated into production documents.
- I research and select finishes, furnishings, and details.
- I create proposals and make professional presentations to clients.
- I maintain effective relationships with all established design studio resources.
I have been taken into service by individuals and businesses, assisting their clients with the daily battles in order to find enough time in every day to do all that is needed to do in order to enjoy their lives and to be happy with their surroundings.
Check out my website.
Sea Cliff, NY 11579
- Email verified
- Facebook verified
- Twitter verified