I am a documentary wedding photographer available for hire on the Oregon Coast. I have over 10 years of experience as a professional photographer, and will bring my wide set of skills to work for you. I don't do time limits; who can really say how long your event will actually be. Do you really want your photographer to be clocking out after a certain amount of time? I will be there for as much or as little time as you want a camera in your face.
I will provide:
- Color and B&W images of your event.
- A password-protected online gallery from which you can view, share and order prints of the images.
- Unlimited shooting on the day of the event.
- Fresh, professional images; none of those cheesy "Vaseline-on-the-lens" or "halos-around-everything" shots here! Crisp, clear, artistic and honest; that's my goal.
Pricing: Something to keep in mind when you think about what photographers charge. Usually, for every hour that we shoot, there is at least two hours of editing involved. Although there is an hourly rate listed, I do not charge by the hour for weddings. My rates for a one day event range from $700 to $1,100.
Some pricing factors include:
- Are there multiple locations?
- What is the time and subsequent lighting situation(s)? Will additional lighting equipment be required?
- Would you like me there to shoot all of the preparation? Or just the ceremony and reception?
- Will you be needing copies of your images on a disc? Or will the online gallery be sufficient?
- Would you like a custom slideshow to be created from the images?
Please visit my website to get an idea of what I do, and please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any questions regarding any of this information, or to check availability.
I look forward to shooting you!
Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Email verified
- Facebook verified