How much is it to rent party tables and chairs?
You can host a casino-themed soiree for your birthday, fundraiser, corporate event or other party. Casino parties recreate a gambling environment where guests can play with “funny money” that can be exchanged for prizes at the end of the night. The number of guests will dictate the number of tables, chairs, slot machines and materials you’ll need to make the event a success. The national average cost for casino party rentals ranges between $740 and $1,000. Here are some examples of average party rental costs:
- Smaller package casino party rental: $700 total.
- Includes 2 casino tables (not craps, which is a more complicated setup), 2 professional dealers, 4 hours of playing time, and 1 free slot machine.
- Midsize package casino party rental: $1,050-$1,750 total.
- Includes 3-5 casino tables (including craps, if desired), 4 hours of playing time, and 2 free slot machines. Tables are priced at $350 each for this package.
- Large package casino party rental: $1,950-$3,250 total.
- Includes 6-10 casino tables, 4 hours of playing time, and 4 free slot machines. Tables are priced at $325 each for this package.
- Chairs may range from $1.50 to $2.50 or more apiece.
- Always ask whether your casino table party rentals include chairs.