What are the different types of paint?
There are several different types of house paint, including:
- Flat paint helps conceal imperfections in the walls.
- Eggshell paint has a slight gloss and a rougher texture.
- Satin paint has a smooth, soft appearance.
- Semi-gloss paint adds a subtle shine to a space and is easy to clean.
- High-gloss paint is shinier and easy to care for.
- Matte paint doesn’t shine but adds a more dynamic feel.
- Primer is used to prep a surface and seal in stains
- Enamel paint is often used to coat outdoor surfaces.
If you’re not sure which type of paint you should, contact the best painters near you for a consultation and receive estimates.