We have over 7 years experience working with companies in every major industry nationwide assisting them with the accounting aspect of the business.
As accountants, our goal is to help businesses maintain an accurate set of books reflecting the company’s financial health which will intend help business owners make better decisions. We also, strive to assist businesses keep in compliance with local/state/federal regulations and to meet end of year tax filing requirements.
Our services listed below are formed within softwares such as: QuickBooks online/desktop, Quicken, Xero, sage 50, Freshbooks, Wave, Zoho One:
• Data entering and coding
• Monthly account reconciliation
• Manage accounts receivable (invoicing)
• Manage accounts payable (billing)
• Manage fixed assets
• Set up system for inventory tracking
• Provide financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow Statement)
• Set up payroll processing system
• Run payroll
• File quarterly/annually payroll tax forms and remit tax payments
• Setup sales tax tracking system
• File monthly/quarterly/annual sales tax report
Federal and State Tax Preparation:
• Form 1040 – For Individuals
• Form 1120s – For S-Corporations
• Form 1065 – For Partnerships
• Form 1120 – For C-Corporations
• From 990 – For Non-Profit Organizations
Other Service Upon Request
• Bookkeeping Clean-up/Catch-up
• Accounting software setup and training
• Filing of Annual 1099’s
• Taking care of tax notices from federal & state agencies
• Monthly/quarterly local city and state tax filing
• Applying for Tax Id/EIN from Internal Revenue Service
• Applying for S-Corp Elections for both federal & state
• Migrating books from one accounting software to another
• Job costing for construction, software and other project base companies.
We are base in Midlothian, TX and work fully remote. We offer monthly/quarterly virtual meeting with clients to review financial reports and address their questions. Please contact me directly.
Thank you for your time and have a great day.