Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
A. We do a wide variety of different events, weddings, class reunions, BBQ's, birthday parties, corporate events, cocktail parties, plated and buffets. if you need a caterer, we will be happy to add you to our family of clients.
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
A. Here some question we will ask so we can get familiar with what you are looking for and how we can make your event taste exactly the way you want it to.
1. How many guests?
2. Do you have a venue yet?
3. What time of day is your event?
4. What style of meal do you have in mind? (buffet, plated, family-style, heavy hor d'eouvres)
5. Do you plan to have a social/cocktail hour? If so, do you plan to offer food?
6. What style of food are you drawn to? Are there any food allergies or food restrictions?
7. Will you need full rentals? (tables, chairs, linens, place settings)
8. What do you plan to do for beverages?
9. Have you set a budget?
Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?
A. First, we design your menu to your budget. Our Chef, Hal Decker, has over 25 yrs experience in providing quality food, service and presentation. A customer first attitude.